Saturday, May 02, 2009

Personal : Krispy Kreme

A journey via trains brought me to a Krispy Kreme's adventure in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Being a regular train-acquaintanceship put no pressure in dress code. Shorts, flipflop, D40 with flash and psp.


Crawling back to the purpose, was not a fill-in-the-blank kind of trip. It is a straight forward photography session. What I need is a me-time to sharpen my technique and skills. Which when it come down to the tail of the story, Krispy Kreme pop-out at sudden. I guess I'm weak with food, more so, the fuzz around town boils my curiousity.

The retail is magnificently grand, located strategically at Berjaya Shopping Mall. The entrance is full of energy coming from the staff workers who is surprisingly friendly. I spend close to RM30 for an over-topped sugar doughnuts. Up until now, there is still a leftover. What a waste. Nonetheless, it is the best compared doughnuts.

Stumble Upon ToolbarAdd to Technorati Favorites

0 connected:

Back to TOP